2015-03-07

Colour Me Happy

Happy Saturday!  My favourite day of the week.  

I've been participating in the The Daily Marker's 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  The idea is to colour or paint something every day, even if it is only for 5 minutes, for 30 days straight.  The challenge kicked off on March 4th, but you can jump in at any time.  

Being Canadian, I will of course be colouring instead of coloring, but I don't imagine that will disqualify me.  :)  It's a great excuse to take a few minutes every day to work on  something I find fun and relaxing, and a skill I would like to improve.

Last night, for Day 4, I worked on this Art Impressions "Chair Spinner" image.  












I love these spinners.  A few weeks ago, I made this card for my mother-in-law, using the "Full Throttle" stamp set.  She has a shiny metallic red scooter, and it brought a big smile to her face when we gave it to her, which was the whole intention.


I purchased these stamps from Simon Says Stamp!, but have also ordered directly from Art Impressions, where they have a massive selection to choose from.  

On that note, I guess it's time to go get my colour on.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment