2015-03-05

Hello, out there...we're on the air!

Well, I am just kind of impressed with myself today.  I have created and uploaded a video tutorial!  I'm sorry to toot my own horn, but I do feel a bit clever, even though the video is really very amateurish...and I sustained an injury during the filming (it's only a flesh wound!)...and it really was a series of unfortunate events that had to be edited down to just over 10 minutes.  But the point is, I did it, and I learned as I was going.

If you are so inclined, you can see the video of me making this card here,  using the Paper Smooches stamp set, "Incognito".

The stamp set is available at Simon Says Stamp or right from Paper Smooches.  There is also a coordinating die set called "Glasses Die" that I did not use for this card.

I've had really good experience ordering from both Simon Says Stamp and Paper Smooches.  And, believe me, I have had LOTS of experience ordering things online lately.  Honestly, I don't even know what's coming in the mail anymore...must rein myself in!    Oooh, but there are those new mini ink pads being released at Simon Says Stamp this week...really like to have some of those...maybe after that...oh my...! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment