2015-03-11

Spiffy Scooters

Well, look at me figuring out how to do things!  Not just posting videos to YouTube, but also now linking them on the blog.

So, the important information here is that I have learned some lessons from the last one, and posted another video.  This one is a bit longer, as it has both colouring and card assembly.  Also, it does not contain scenes of violence like the last one (no body parts were harmed, although I did put my arm in the ink pad this time, so watch for that.  Such a pro.).  



For the card in the video, I used the Paper Smooches "Spiffy Scooters" stamp set and coordinating die set, as well as a Hampton Art Vintologie stamp set, which I show in the video.  

I could colour these scooters over and over; they're just the perfect size, and the sky is the limit when it comes to colour choice. There are even flames and decorations included so you can customize your scooter any way you like.  

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video, and please feel free to comment to let me know if you'd like to see more of these.  

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment